TKM Creditz Pte Ltd is a well reputed licensed Moneylender serving the public since 2005. We are one of the traditional second generation moneylenders. We provide loans to Singapore residents only. Our transactions with our clients are always very pleasant and cordial. The quantum of loan, rate of interest and other terms and conditions are as prescribed by Registrar of Moneylenders, Ministry of Law, Singapore.
FEW IMPORTANT NOTE TO BORROWERS:
What should a Borrower consider before taking up a loan?
- Before approaching a moneylender, consider other alternatives, such as the various financial assistance schemes offered by different Government agencies. You may contact the agencies to find out more about their schemes.
- You are legally obliged to fulfil any loan contract you enter into with a licensed moneylender.
- Consider whether you are able to abide by the contractual terms, bearing in mind your income and financial obligations. Borrow only what you need and are able to repay. Be mindful that if you are unable to meet the contractual terms, the late payment fees and interest payment will be a financial strain not just on yourself but also on your family.
- The law requires you to be present in the office of the moneylender and moneylender to explain the terms of a loan to you in a language you understand and to provide you with a copy of the loan contract. Make sure you fully understand the terms of the contract, in particular, the repayment schedule, the interest rate charged and the fees applicable.
- Consider carefully before agreeing to any contractual term which allows a moneylender to lodge a caveat on the sale proceeds of your real estate property upon default of the loan repayment. When a caveat is lodged against your property, you will not be able to sell it without first repaying the moneylender in full. If the repayment is taken from the net proceeds from the sale of the property, it can wipe out all or a substantial portion of the proceeds.
- You should shop around different moneylenders for the most favourable terms. You should not rush into and commit yourself to a loan until you are satisfied with the terms and conditions.
- For other details such as quantum of loan, interest, late interest and late fee, please visit https://rom.mlaw.gov.sg
TKM Creditz Pte Ltd43A, Campbell Lane, Singapore-209915.
Procedure for clients
- Schedule an appointment with Moneylender at their office (e.g date and time)
- Visit Moneylender’s office IN PERSON for your application by appointment only
- Refer to the Registrar of Moneylender’s website and Police Advisory on Loan Scams before applying for loans.
- Keep a watch on the on-going cyber scam activities masquerading as licenced moneylenders especially those soliciting for loan through cold calls, SMS, email and whasapp.
- Always contact moneylenders to obtain any clarifications.
- It is safe to search for <moneylender Name.com.sg> websites.
- Do not respond to deceptive cold calls, SMS, email or WhatsApp claiming to represent licensed moneylenders.
- Do not apply or submit your loan request through scam websites that closely resemble licensed moneylenders or practically mimic as licensed moneylenders.
- Do not fill personal information such as NRIC, home, office address, contact number, CPF/IRAS documents in online forms or through email
- Do not transfer money without checking the Scammer’s Account details with the Bank.
- Be aware that Bank process money transfer submission BASED ON ACCOUNT NUEMBER ONLY.
- It is NOT BASED ON NAME of the Account Holder.